Monday, February 2, 2009

It is drawing near to the end!

WOW!!! What a journey...


I have now completed all the tasks and finalising my blog ready for submission. This blog has enabled me to show all my ups and downs, my accomplishments & hard times. as i have never done anything like this before i have learnt & thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I have a new appreciation for blogs and completely understand how it all works. I never realised how big the communication stems here on the internet and can use so much of it in my day to day life. I will take away the knowledge that i have gained and use it in the workforce, personal life & for sharing. As an accountant on a day to day basis this is very far from what i am used to, it gave me a real challenge and opened the doors to new experiences.


The friends i have made and experiences i have shared with other NEt11's got me through this subject & made this an incredible & satisfying journey. Some to name are Tess, Rhys, Chris, Antony, Jamie, Hans, Duane & Louwna. To Cynthia & Peter, man i have to give it to you, you guys definitely have a passion for this and it really shows. The amount of encouragement & help that was provided through the course was astounding, this is the first subject learning with Curtin as i am normally a CSU girl but boy do u guys give Curtin a great reputation. Don't you wish all lecturers were like Cynthia & Peter, i certainly do! So many thanks to you all, i wouldn't have got through this subject without you.


I guess what i'm trying to say is that i had a blast but now it's closing near and we all move on to bigger and better things. Looking forward to creating my own HTML site in the future and starting up a blog about wedding tips. I have only 10 months to go and my Degree will be complete, not long to go now. I hope everyone does really well in this subject and i hope i contributed & helped some of you to along the way. Great Summer everyone!!!


So this is peace out from me... Last post to come will be my concepts project!



















Everyone take care, good luck in everything that you do & never give up because when you have the courage to begin, you have the will to succeed!! Cheers

Mon x

4 comments:

Peter Fletcher said...

Thanks for your kind and generous words Mons. It means a lot to know that you found the experience rewarding and enjoyable. Thanks for your active participation. It's made the course so much more enjoyable. All the best for the future.

Monique said...

No thanku Peter!! I definitely had a great time :)
Same to u... Will definitely recommend curtin in the future for other students i come accross!! You've been great & has made the subject much more fun when your around ...
Cheers

Chriso said...

Hey Mon
I vote on that. In another unit I am doing with another University I have not heard from the Tutor since 11th of January.

Peter and Cynthia have certainly been great value and been there daily fo us all to communicate with and discover new meanings to the internet. And thanks for the plug as well. But I gained a great deal from people like your self by redeveloping some of my old skills and helping the guys with less experince. As with Curtian University it has all been 100% positive for me as well frome the whole team at Curtian to the point that I have change my Study goals to BA Internet Studies.
Well Done Mon
Chriso

Monique said...

Hey Chris
thanks for dropping by.. Thats pretty cool that u changed ur studies to BA internet studies. You have to follow what you enjoy right, otherwise whats the point in doing it!