Monday, January 26, 2009

Concept Research & how i am going with it!

Hi Guys

HaPpY AuStRaLiA DaY - Go the Green & Gold

So i have been working on my concepts project over the last few days and thought i'd give you an update as to how i am travelling.

Firstly i found it really hard to choose concepts that were right for me, there were so many interesting ones and it took me a good while to get the 4 of topic! The research has been time consuming & i have been creating notes ever since, I think the hardest part so far is having to choose the particular path you want to take each project! There is so many things you can discuss so i went on what interested me the most. I also found it really difficult to get into really deep writing, don't you think it's hard to do in only 500 words? You're just beginning. So trying to keep it to the point & down in words + also get my point across was a mission. I am almost done, now i have to put together & make it a damn good project!


For me this project is one of a kind. It has been really hard to get everything together & to even grasp the idea of what we even have to do. I have never done anything like this before & so i hope i have done each project right!! Fingers crossed! The threads on Webct & Cynthias tips have been really helpful & have sent me in the right direction.


I am hoping to finalise my findings & write up a final draft of each concept over the next week. Summer school is almost coming to an end and i can't believe how fast it has come and gone. I am so glad i chose this subject even though it has taken me on a ride - Good & bad. I sure have come out on top ;)

No comments: